BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Pages

Miyerkules, Hunyo 15, 2011

Hercor College Student 2011

Hi guyz, I'm Jeremiah T. Pudadera 18 years old, currently a sophomore student at Hercor College. I have taken the path of Computer Science. I am happy that I become part of this institution.Being a student of Hercor College, you must be modest, humble, and well prepared. Hercor College mould you to be come competitive and innovative in the fileds you have chosen.I am proud to say that Hercor College's Faculty are good in dealing with their students. Sharpening them, honing their skills. They are just typical people, humble despite of their achievements. As a student I am doing my responsibity by following the rules and regulation of the school.. ^_^

0 (mga) komento:

BIO_HAZARD-

BIO_HAZARD-
<>
A Journey to a Million Sites;Begins with a Single Click